Apply to This Job 1st Step to Success. Right Now.
- Keywords / Skills: Should posses Bachelors or diploma degree in ECE, CS or IT with 1-4 years of relevant industry experience in Telecommunication/IT application/system integration field. (Preference shall be given for candidates with prior experience in telecom data warehousing solutions, mediation, billing, charging, IN application fields with strong oracle database skills)
- Education: Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech/B.E)
- Function: IT
- Role: Software Engineer/ Programmer
- Industry: Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
- Posted On: 6th Jul 2018
- Job Ref code: 51
Normal 0 Competence Requirements
· 1-4 years of delivery experience in telecommunication / IT application/system integration domain
· Technical Skills – Mandatory
Ø Revenue Management (Prepaid Charging) PPS, Charging System nodes, CS3.0, CS4.0, CS5.0, EMM, EMA, CCN, SDP, MINSAT, AIR, VS, DWS, Service Switching & Service Control functions etc.
Ø Should have knowledge in one or more competence areas like GSM and IN call flow, SS7 stacks, INAP, CAMEL, UNIX, Solaris, SIGTRAN, Oracle, Veritas Volumanager, clustering, MySql, Java, perl, IP networking, client server concepts, Networking etc
Ø Proven competence / skill sets in Telecomm protocols, SIGTRAN, CS1+, CAMEL, CIP, SCAP, DIAMETER, HTTP, FTP, RTCP, SRAP, LDAP, SNMP etc
Ø Strong knowledge of Solaris Operating System at user and system admin level and should have worked on SUN platforms.
Ø Database operations, ORACLE, SYBASE, TIMESTEN, database basic administrations.
Ø Skills in storage configurations like SUN and EMC. VERITAS volume manager, Solaris Volume Manager.
Ø IT skills like Shell scripting/ Perl scripting, developing and testing data migration tools.
Ø Good consultative & customer management skills.
Ø Good knowledge of Customer business processes like ETOM/ITIL framework
Ø Good documentation & presentation skills.
Ø Willingness to travel and work in customer environment.
Ø Exposure to customer handling.
· Technical Skills – Optional (Required for Experience Level)
Ø Conceptual knowledge of Telecommunication networks specifically GSM Prepaid standards, ss7 signaling, SIGTRAN, ASN.1, web based technologies like tomcat and apache, CDR/DR understanding, GSM Architecture, ITU/IEEE standards.
Ø Conceptual knowledge of Prepaid and postpaid billing concepts.
Ø Hands on / conceptual knowledge of real time rating and billing.
Ø Strong troubleshooting skills for real time client-server base applications
Ø Experience of working with Web base technologies, freeware, application design, database design, operations and maintenance of IP/Unix base applications is preferable.
Ø Basic knowledge of computer networks (client – server concepts, IP network, Protocols,TCP-IP/Telnet/FTP/SHELL)
· Other Skills
Ø Good communication skills.
Ø Good customer management skills.
Ø Team Player
Ø Presentation skills