Apply to This Job 1st Step to Success. Right Now.
- Keywords / Skills: OSPF, RIP, BGP MPLS, GPRS, Design, Planning, testing
- Education: B.E/B.Tech, MCA
- Function: IT
- Role: Software Engineer/ Programmer
- Industry: Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
- Posted On: 6th Jul 2018
- Job Ref code: 66
. IP/MPBN Network performance testing/Optimization experience
2. Hands On Expereience with Simulation & Test Tools
3. IP/MPBN Network Design Experience
â€¢ Good knowledge, skills and hands-on experience in detailed design.
â€¢ Strong knowledge of the fundamentals as well as the latest trends in the evolution of the GSM, GPRS & IP technologies.
â€¢ Ability to verify & validate MPBN Network Design.
â€¢ Good Knowledge of performance counter, QOS & Capacity Utilization etc for MPBN Network
â€¢ Good at product like Ericsson, Juniper, Cisco, Extreme, F5, Sun etc
â€¢ Hands on Experience of Network management systems like HPOV, Cisco Works etc.
â€¢ Open standards like 3GPP, IETF, ITU etc. Knowledge of TEC GR on the relevant products.
â€¢ Should have good understanding of routing protocols and technologies like VRRP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS, LDP, RSVP, BFD, CSC, ATM, FR, SONET, Metro, GTP, IPv6 etc.