Apply to This Job 1st Step to Success. Right Now.
- Company Name: GenNext Human Resource Management
- Location: Mumbai
- Experience: 6 - 11 Years
- Keywords / Skills: Audit, Bank Audit, Audit Manager,
- Education: Chartered Accountancy (C.A)
- Role: Other Roles - Audit
- Industry: Banking/Financial Services
GenNext is a leading and fast progressing Manpower recruitment and Executive search firm in Central India providing its services to various sectors all over the India. focusing mostly in “Executive Search” for Managerial & Top management positions in all disciplines viz Automobile, Consumer Durable, Cement, Chemical, Engineering, FMCG, Fabrication, Power Plant, Pharmaceuticals, Textile,IT Industry, Turnkey Projects.
With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, GenNext has come to the forefront of human resource management.
Conceptualized and founded in the year 2008, GenNext has grown into a leading recruitment service provider in India within a short time period. Over the years, we have served the companies of repute across various industries and forged a stringent partnership with them. Our full spectrum of HR solutions assists our clients to meet all end-to-end recruitment-related activities within their organizations.
Understanding the nuance of every industry plays a pivotal role in the recruitment process and we, at GenNext, have mastered this art. We take pride in our highly potential team of specialized HR professionals, who are competent at comprehending industry-specific requirements and providing talented resources accordingly. Our effective HR solutions have not only earned us clients’ trust but also provided us with the privilege of working as an extension of their Human Resource (HR) departments.
• Execute, Monitoring, Active oversight and review of Auditors activities in the region (both internal or external including vendors) in delivering the objectives set and in line with IAD working standards
• Develop cost effective and relevant audit focus aligned to business / process complexities
• Develop Audit Work Plans based on controls identified
• Drive implementation of Internal Audit initiatives jointly with HO team
• Monitor timely and quality implementation of audit recommendations
• Develop effective communication protocols with Regional/ Zonal Management for timely updates on audit outcome , process and business risks.
• Strong understanding of business risks and process controls
• Project organisation , delivery and team management skills
• Conceptualisation , development and analytical skills
• Strong oral and written communication abilities
• Experience in handling teams.
• Experienced in assessment work-flows ( Audit , Operations Risk)
• Strong understanding of financial services - specifically lending processes.
• Audit of Banking / MFI will be an advantage
• Experience in implementation / execution in an automated environment. Working knowledge in IT applications used in JFS is preferable.