Apply to This Job 1st Step to Success. Right Now.
- Company Name: Rajvir Industries Limited
- Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Experience: 10 - 15 Years
- Keywords / Skills: CFO,CFO GM Finance,CFO Finance
- Education: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Chartered Accountancy (C.A), Company Secretary, ICWA, Master OF Business Administration (M.B.A), PGDM
- Function: Finance & Accounts
- Role: VP Finance/ CFO
- Industry: Textiles/Yarn/Fabrics/Garments
Rajvir Industries Ltd. is an integrated producer of cotton, melange, synthetics, modal, dyed products, compact yarn, flame-retardant, supima, silk, wool, cashmere and angora blends.
The Company’s spinning capacity is of 1,11,840 spindles.
The Company boasts of having a massive collection that encompasses over 8,000 melange/heather shades and a range that covers everything from 100% cotton/organic/ fair-trade, combed yarns, blended yarns (polyester, viscose, modal, spun silk and flame- retardant) melange / heather yarns, modal yarns, synthetic yarns and cheese-dyed yarns.
This is a leadership level role with complete ownership, responsibility and accountability of the finance department. We are looking for a Finance Professional who has a minimum of 12 years of experience in Finance with 2 to 3 years of experience as CFO / Head Finance of an organization. This role covers all of the standard finance functions including overall day-to-day financial operations, regulatory compliance, budgeting and planning, stakeholder management, corporate strategy, and corporate governance. This role is located in Hyderabad.
1. Overall Finance Operations
4. Stakeholders management & Corporate Governance
5. Corporate Strategy
6. Team Management