SAP SD Tester (5-7 Years)
Work Location – Bangalore
Skillset: SAP SD (Available immediately)
•Test scripts development and execution in HP Quality Center for System integration testing, validation testing and regression testing of SAP SD Implementation
•Review the functional specifications created in the SD area
•Single point of contact for the projects under the Business Unit
•Assisting the business with user acceptance testing (UAT), when required
•Writing test conditions from the functional specification
•Compliance to defect management SOP to raise, assign and close defects using HP Quality Center
•Ensure updates to required documents are completed, reviewed and signed off, when required
•Provide Enhancement, Upgrade & post Go Live implementation support
•Frequent contacts and interactions with Testing team staff at global locations for management oversight, directional discussions and status reporting.
•Collaborate proactively with business process teams, test leads and other team members to solidify deliverables.
•Ensure the deliverables meet Medtronic quality standards.
•Ensure compliance to policies and procedures
•Follow best practice guidelines, meet all business requirements and deliver projects on schedule and on budget EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Graduation in Engineering (BE/BTech) or Masters in Computer Applications/Computer Science (MCA/MS) from a reputed institute/university.
3 to 4 year experience in SAP SD
- Experience in SAP SD functional modules highly desirable
- Strong knowledge on Order to cash, Consignment order, third party order, intercompany process etc
- Experience in analyzing business specification documents, defining Test Cases and developing test scripts
- Experience in coordination and preparation of test data and assuring test environment are ready
- Experience with QA Methodologies
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), methodologies and test processes and Software
- Hands-on experience using HP ALM for test development, execution, defect management and traceability matrix
- Hands on experience in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression testing and/or User Acceptance
- Testing (UAT)
- Good understanding of software testing principles, techniques and industry best practices.
- Should have worked with a global team in a diverse/multiple stakeholder environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork, personal integrity, responsibility and accountability
- Excellent diagnostic, problem solving and issue resolution ability.
- Experience working with demanding deadlines, high workload and some degree of conflicting priorities.