Job Location : Dubai
Looking for a great opportunity to experience architecting, designing, and developing applications in cloud environment? Virtusa has a diverse suite of clients with technology puzzles waiting to be solved.
As a Business Analyst, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other passionate engineers and developers to deliver an exceptional business analysis to our clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
Help to define, communicate and promote best practices for public cloud Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Planning and monitoring
• Financial modelling
• Variance Analysis
• Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders Qualifications
• Good knowledge of the Cards Acquiring eco system and networks like Mastercard, Visa, Amex,
• Hands on knowledge on experience in Acquiring for min of 7 years in Technology. Key is knowledge of clearing & Settlement process, chargebacks, disputes etc ,
• Good knowledge / experience on Merchant onboarding / Transaction management / Association management ( Visa / Mastercard etc )and Acquirer management,
• Knowledge of the Payment eco system for the traditional and emerging payment methods. ,
• Ability to dissect the end to end Product / Transaction / Merchant /Service Lifecyle management and connect the dots between Ops / Technology and Business.,
• Has good working knowledge on Authorization, Clearing and Settlement.,
• Should be hands on
• Acquirer Settlement / Merchant Settlement - Funds Recon,
• Disputes and Chargeback lifecycle from network side for Pos / E commerce. ,
• Has prepared independently FRD / SOP for Acquiring end to end processes.,
• Good communication skills both written and verbal and stakeholder management., About Virtusa
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.