Apply to This Job 1st Step to Success. Right Now.
- Company Name: Virtusa Software Services Private Limited
- Location: United Arab Emirates
- Experience: 7 - 14 Years
- Keywords / Skills: QA Automation,Automation Tester,Application Testing,Automation Design,Selenium Automation tool,Selenium
- Function: IT
- Role: Software Test Engineer
- Industry: IT/Computers - Hardware & Networking, IT/Computers - Software
Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU) is a global information technology (IT) services company providing IT consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Using our enhanced global delivery model, innovative platforming approach and industry expertise, we provide cost-effective services that enable our clients to use IT to enhance business performance, accelerate time-to-market, increase productivity and improve customer service. We serve Global 2000 enterprises and the leading software vendors in communications & technology; banking, financial services & insurance; and media & information industries. We build and sustain application platforms for our clients that create competitive advantage.
Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Massachusetts, we have offices and technology centers throughout the U.S., U.K. and Asia. Globally, Virtusa has been acknowledged and recognized by customers, industry associations and media among others. Some of the awards and recognitions include Dataquest-CMR - IT Best Employers Survey -2012 (Ranked No. 5), International Business Award - 2012(Stevie awards) , Britain"s Top Employers- 2012, American Business Award- 2012,Boston Business Journal"s Fastest Growing Public Companies, Global Services 100, Fintech 100, Sri Lanka National HRM and others.
Job Location : Dubai
Are you that person who finds satisfaction—and maybe even joy- in learning the detailed steps of a process and discovering ways to automate it? Here at Virtusa, we have some very unique opportunities for you to shine!
In QA Automation, you will provide leadership with the design, development, implementation and maintenance of automated infrastructure (scripts, functions, programs, and processes) to increase the efficiency of testing processes.
Critical responsibilities include:
● Define the processes and procedures for all automated platform and application testing including the development and maintenance of automated test scripts.
● Drive the automation of testing to enable the broader team to move quickly in development while ensuring the quality of the client application,
● Provide best practice expertise in automation testing and the mobile software development cycle.
● Propose automation design improvements and advocate for end users.
● Create automation roadmaps.
● Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent professional experience.
● Minimum 7+ years of IT experience and 5+ years’ experience with creating and executing automated tests
● Good experience in Selenium Automation tool.
● User-driven mindset and strong understanding of user-centered design principles.
● Familiarity with mobile testing experience across different platforms (iOS, Android) and browsers (Chrome, Safari).
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, modern architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
● Confident problem solver and solid communicator.
● Experience as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
● Sharp eye for detail, disciplined and organized.
● Resourceful, innovative and has demonstrated self-motivated work prioritization skills.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.