Inspiration Manpower Consultancy, one of the fast growing end-to-end Recruitment & Staffing Solutions Consultants in India, was established in the year 2008, Inspiration Manpower provides a comprehensive, end-to-end recruitment solution, that covers every need of the customer, throughout the recruitment cycle.
Our team of experts, with over a decade of experience, bring the best practices & methodologies in the industry. This helps us deliver the optimal solutions for even the most complex challenges to our global customers across industries. Inspiration Manpower leverages technological advance to bring speed, agility and cost efficiency to the whole gamut of processes.
• Should have more than 4+ years to 8 years of working in VC++ version 11 and above.
• Must have strong knowledge and experience in OOP and the implementation of the same in project contexts.
• Strong knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Visual Studio for coding.
• Rich knowledge and experience in using Templates, Smart Pointers, Multithreading (especially dealing with pointers / shared pointers), standard collections.
• Rich knowledge and experience in MFC and ATL.
• Knowledge in programming for protocols such as TCP/IP is desired.
• Must have knowledge and experience in debugging tools and dump analysis.
• Experience in development and deployment of libraries for consumption in COM is desired.
• Must have strong knowledge and experience in non-functional requirements - especially performance metrics, memory management and security.
• Should have strong experience in Data structure, Algorithms that are used to build high performance systems.
• Experience / Knowledge using C# is added advantage, especially from an interoperability standpoint.
• Experience in Video Processing, Image Processing using C++ or any other API is an added advantage.
• Experience in using database technologies such as SQL Server is required.
• Must have good experience in Test Driven Development and CI/CD practices.
• Should have experience in version control and related best practices using SVN/TFS/GIT.
• Should understand fundamentals of iterative development on the Agile-Scrum methodology.
• Strong background culture of delivering projects with first time right / Zero defects in Production .
• Must have high energy levels and should have excellent communication skills.
• Very good analytical, problem solving ability, verbal and written communication skills.
If interested, kindly revert back with the following details:
Available for F2F Interview on 7-Sep-19 ( Yes/No) :
Full Name(expand the initials as well please):
Valid Contact No.:
Official Notice Period:
Total IT Exp:
Highest regular Qualification: