Apply to This Job 1st Step to Success. Right Now.
- Company Name: Wipro Limited
- Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore, Pune
- Experience: 0 - 1 Years
- Keywords / Skills: Fresher Graduates,Freshers,Service Desk,Graduates
- Education: Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A), Bachelor Of Computer Application (B.C.A), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech/B.E), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Function: IT
- Role: Fresher
- Industry: IT/Computers - Software
We are the first PCMM Level 5 and SEI CMM Level 5 certified IT Services Company globally. We provide comprehensive IT solutions and services, including systems integration, information systems outsourcing, package implementation, software application development and maintenance, and research and development services to corporations globally. Wipro is the first organization outside the USA to receive the IEEE Software Process Award and the first services company to embrace Six Sigma, lean manufacturing and factory model concepts to software engineering.
In the Indian market, we are a leader in providing IT solutions and services for the corporate segment in India offering system integration, network integration, software solutions and IT services. In the Asia Pacific and Middle East markets, we provide IT solutions and services for global corporations. We also have a profitable presence in the niche market segments of consumer products and lighting.
Our ADSs are listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and our equity shares are listed in India on the Bombay Stock Exchange, and the National Stock Exchange. For more information, please visit our websites at www.wipro.com and www.wipro.co.in
Wipro Technologies is a global provider of consulting, IT Services, and outsourced R&D, infrastructure outsourcing and business process services. We deliver technology-driven business solutions that meet the strategic objectives of Global 2000 customers. With over 25 years in the Information Technology business, Wipro is the largest outsourced R & D Services provider and one of the pioneers in the remote delivery of services.
At Wipro, we believe in creating a world brighter & bolder than today, where innovation is not simply a notion but an inherent part of our culture. Start your journey towards this world of infinite possibilities today!
We are looking for candidates, who, can help us create a seamless, personalized experience for our customers and stakeholders through innovative solutions.
The opportunity under Service Desk Hiring is open for Arts, Science,Commerce Graduates and Engineering of 2019 batch from various streams who are aspiring to launch a dynamic career in the IT industry with Wipro. Please read on for further information regarding who we are looking for, eligibility criteria and application guidelines.
•Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
•Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
•Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
•Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
•Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
•Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
•Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
•Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
10th Standard - Pass
12th Standard - Pass
Graduation - Pass
Year of Passing - 2019 only
Qualification - BA, BBA, BBM, BMS, Bcom, Bsc, BCA, BCM, BE, BTech
(Diploma/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/Any Masters degree are NOT eligible)
• Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
• All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
• Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
• Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
• Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
• Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
Job Location : Bangalore and Pune