Apply to This Job 1st Step to Success. Right Now.
- Location: Chennai
- Experience: 4 - 5 Years
- Function: IT
- Role: Delivery Manager
- Industry: IT/ Computers - Software
- Posted On: 15th Mar 2017
- Job Ref code: 16003DA
About CSC India
CSC India Pvt. Ltd., www.csc.com. Founded in 1959, CSC is a leading global IT Services company. CSC provides innovative solutions for customers around the world by applying leading technologies and CSC's own advanced capabilities. These include systems design, integration, IT, applications software development, web application hosting management and technology consulting and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). With more than 90000 employees worldwide, CSC's revenue exceeds $ 15.0 billion. The mission of CSC is to be a global leader in providing technology-enabled business solutions and services. With the broadest range of capabilities, CSC offers clients the solutions they need to manage complexity, focus on core businesses, collaborate with partners and clients and improve operations. CSC leads with an informed point of view while still offering client choice. For more than 50 years, clients in industries and governments worldwide have trusted CSC with their business process and information systems outsourcing, systems integration and consulting needs. Global teams of CSC for the product led services, infrastructure services and application services are now based in India, making it the 3rd largest location for CSC worldwide. CSC processes in India conforms to SEI CMM level 5, BS7799 and BSI5000 standards. The company trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol 'CSC'. CSC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai, Hyderabad, Noida, Bengaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
- Provides assistance in interpreting demand forecasts and planning; works with team members to provide high quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery. Escalates issues and recommends adjustments.
- Maintains records of account specific application problems and assists in prioritizing work requests. Identifies and researches process changes or adjustments and escalates accordingly.
- Maintains records of expenditures to ensure they align with forecasts and are in compliance with approved budgets.
- Collaborates with senior team members in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
- Provides support in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Three or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience working with computer systems and their use
- Project management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel