Apply to This Job 1st Step to Success. Right Now.
- Company Name: Athena Consultancy Services
- Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore, Gurgaon
- Keywords / Skills: "Intelligent Network", Charging, Prepaid.
- Education: B.E/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc
- Function: IT
- Role: System Analyst/ Tech Architect
- Industry: Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
- Posted On: 25th Jan 2018
- Job Ref code: 174
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Job Description - Solution Architect Charging
Solution Architect - Charging
CSI ADM GSC India
3 Hiring Manager
General Manager - E/// Charging
4 EducationB.E., B.Tech, or equivalent
Should have 7 or more years experience with hands on delivery experience (preferred) in prepaid charging solutions and associated solutions like Multi-mediation, billing applications, middleware, provisioning, etc.
Should have working knowledge in technical areas like GSM / IN call flow, SS7 stacks, INAP, CAMEL, UNIX, Solaris, SIGTRAN, Oracle, Veritas Volume manager, clustering, MySql, Java, Perl, IP networking, client server concepts, data migration fundamentals etc.
6 Essentials for the Role
· Good analytical understanding and business perspective
· Hands on delivery experience on GSM prepaid Systems
· Customer orientation with end-to-end perspective
· Task oriented and self-driven
· Excellent Team Spirit, co-operative with mentoring capabilities
· Adaptability to work in cross functional teams
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Open for travel
· Supporting the market and sales organization as an expert in the solution portfolio. This includes
- To write and review Statement of Compliance document and customer solution descriptions
- To contribute at customer visits as the solution and technical expert
- To make solution presentations
- To define and produce functional requirement specifications
· Together with the SI CPM identify scope and cost estimation
· Drill down the technical solution into tasks and provide effort estimates along with CPM
· Technically own the customer solution
· Act as Technical leader for Solution Integrators
· Ensure project delivery as per agreed scope with strict Change control
· Lead and perform advisory studies and pre-studies of business requirements and solutions
· Participate in customer delivery projects, handling scope, risks, changes and customer expectations and own the technical solution during project delivery
· Define, manage and verify solutions in customer projects, including handling and management of third party products and suppliers.
· Identify new business opportunities
· Responsible for assigning activities & review delivery progress with the Solution Integrators.
· Proactive competence development of self in new solution areas in the domain & certification.
· Mentor Solution Integrators and provide transparent & open environment for growth and development.
Mo. - 9958482229
Email ID - [HIDDEN TEXT]