Apply to This Job 1st Step to Success. Right Now.
- Company Name: Syntel Limited
- Location: Pune
- Experience: 3 - 10 Years
- Keywords / Skills: Sunquest, CoPath, PowerPath
- Function: IT
- Role: Software Engineer/ Programmer,Team Leader/ Technical Leader
- Industry: IT/ Computers - Software
Syntel (Nasdaq: SYNT) is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire lifecycle of business and information systems and processes. Found in 1980, Syntel leverages dedicated centers of excellence, a flexible global delivery model, and a strong track record of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations across nearly every industry. Syntel is assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, and is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Parallel to our organizational mission, Syntel employees harness their passion, talent, and innovation to create opportunities for underprivileged children through our corporate social responsibility programme called S’Prayas. Also, regular engagement activities are organized to keep our employees motivated and productive at work.
The Company has been recognized for its excellence and financial growth by many organizations and media outlets, including Forbes, Fortune Magazine, and IAOP. Syntel employed more than 19,000 people worldwide with development centers in Mumbai, Chennai and Pune, headquartered in Troy, Michigan.
- Perform application support including but not limited to: installation, maintenance, trouble shooting and enhancement.
- Maintenance of Sunquest, including but not limited to daily maintenance reports, new requests, and modifications to printer definitions and location dictionaries.
- Creating and validation of New test builds in Sunquest, Centricity and Allscripts
- HIS Errors Resolution (Sunquest to/from Centricity and Allscripts)
- Sunquest Interface Monitoring, management and testing with connected applications
- Building and maintaining the LIS test dictionaries. Conducts evaluation and periodic tests to ensure that any changes function as intended.
- Responsible for building new test order sets in the Lab Order Entry system (LOE)
- Manage and maintain Sunquest and Collection Manager security access (roles and user accounts).
- Assistance in preparing and executing system upgrades and fixes and patches for Sunquest Laboratory and Collection Manager.
- Handle support calls from end-user calls and resolve issues for the Sunquest Laboratory and Collection Manager.
- Data analysis and creation of ad-hoc reports for Lab processes & data analysis.